Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jeff to the Rescue

Geralyn fed us dinner then we went back to the trailer. What a surprise! Our old, split water heater was outside of the trailer. When we went in we found that Jeff had been there and replaced our water heater. We have hot water now!!!. We sat down to watch a movie and I gave Curt his Lovenox shot the I tried to call Jeff to tell him thanks. I tried his cell, Darcell's cell and the house phone. No one answered! I looked out the front window and saw why they didn't answer. They were pulling up to the trailer. Jeff, Darcelle, Maddy, Chloe, and Harley all came to visit. They stayed for awhile and we had a great visit.. They also brought over a small microwave. We are really living now. Hot water and a microwave! WOW. Curt is in getting his meds changed right now. The home health nurse will come to our trailer tomorrow and do his med change there. I just have to remember to do things one day at a time. If I think about the whole process I get a little over whelmed. We are doing great and are adjusting to the trailer very well.

1 comment:

  1. We had a nice visit last night (Saturday). Your trailer setup by the tree and grass looks great.
    I'm sure it will be much cooler than out on the asphault. You both seem very positive and look like you're having fun on this new "adventure".
    Love you both, Geralyn and Wayne
    PS: Come anytime to do laundry, eat, or just visit. (Go fishing???)

    ReplyDelete