Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Parowan

Just thought I'd catch up on the blog.  Curt is doing good.  He gets pretty anxious and shaky but spirit is good.  He is even going out looking for rocks today when it cools down a little.  My car is getting old and the transmission is not working.  Well it does go forward but not reverse.  I will need to have that fixed before I go to California.  I still am looking forward to putting my feet in the sand and just meditate. I might have to put that off for a while.  Bummer.
Clyde was home for a few days then started to run a fever and was bleeding.  I took him to the vet yesterday and he kept him.  He took a scaple and opened up the leg and lots of blood came out, so he wanted him to stay for a couple of days.  I called today and he is staying another night.
Tishanna is doing great on her schooling to be a dental assistant.  She just took her mid-term and got 90% 
Way to go Tishanna!!!
I am working on placing foreign exchange students for the school year. I had 9 that I supervised last year and it was really great. Hope I can place at least that many this year. 
Since we are home I probably won't add to the blog every day.  I will try to add stuff at least once a week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment