Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunday

  When he did his infusion I didn't know that I would have a worse reaction than him.  I have been itching and my tongue was orange and covered with yuck.  It was really bad yesterday.  I took some allergy meds and that seemed to help a little. I think I slept as much as Curt.   On Sunday we took a ride and went the back road to Woods Cross then up the hill behind the capitol and saw the trailhead for Ensign Peak.  Some day we will hike it.  On our way back to the trailer we were in a huge downpour.  I love rain.
Today, Monday we came to the clinic and he got antibiotics and a Nutlasta shot.  Thats the one that makes his bones ache.  Last time he didn't want me to even drive over a crack in the road.  Hope he does better this time.  We will be coming to the clinic every day now for awhile untill the cells implant.  His white blood count is at  0  so he will need to be on lock down.  No company.
The computers here at Huntsman still are not running very well.  I haven't been able to see the blog since the 4th.  I hope all the entries are O.K. I can send pictures with my phone and I can add text with my email but I haven't been able to get to the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment