Sunday, September 20, 2009

Salt Lake bound

I know I haven't written lately but we have just been very busy here at home.  The kiln is almost done and is looking great.  We are rushing around so we can get everything done before we head back up to Huntsman.  I have started back driving my bus and getting all my maps done so a relief driver can drive while I am gone.  I have also placed seven foreign exchange students so I have been very busy having orientations and getting all the paper work done that comes with the job.  My car is still down and so we won't even worry about getting it fixed until we get back home. Curt drug out the net that we have to put over the pond while the leaves are falling.  It makes it so much easier to keep the leaves out of the pond that way.  When the last leaf falls we take the net off.  It is sort of a chore to put it on though! I will try to update the blog on the kiln, and pond.   We skipped town today wanting to find some pine nuts.  We didn't find any so we looked for crystals instead.  The weather was beautiful and we had a great day.  Curt helped Tishanna yesterday  on her VW.  We thought she had seized up the engine for good.  It was running today so maybe its not as bad as we thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment