Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finishing touches on kiln


We were able to come home on the 19th.  It is so good to be home.  Curt has adjusted very well to not having a triple port sticking out of his chest! And no night time shots.  Yet.  He was able to work more on the kiln and it truely is ALMOST finished.  He is putting on a layer of cement over the top.  Sort of looks like adobe.  Now he need to build some pottery so we can fire it up.  He gets very fatigued and that is very frustrating.  He also hasw to walk slowly and get up slow or he gets dizzy.  On Friday (23) we were in the front yard and I had headed back to the house.  He called to me and told me he was dizzy he was hanging on to the light post.  I looked around just in time to see him fall flat on his face.  He scraped his wrist but was none the worst for wear.  Stuff lije that really bothers him.  Just makes me worry. I know I haven't added to the blog in a while so I will try to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment