Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just a great Sunset

Last week I took this picture of the sunset.  It really just kept getting better and better.  I went to the store and when I drove into the parking lot about 5 people were outside taking pictures with their phones! It really was cool. The weather has been very nice this past week.  We could work outside and burn leaves (which are almost all down) I am back driving my bus and just getting back to like in Parowan. Did I mention that we stayed with Denise and Lee while we were in Salt Lake?  They were terrific hosts.  They even shared their dog with us.  Hi Bubba.  No really it was nice to have the dog there.  We missed Clyde a lot so Buddy would come and put his head on our lap just like Clyde.  It was all good.  By the way Buddy is a chocolate Lab and weighs about 150 lbs. I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment