Thursday, May 13, 2010

Four Wheeler

On Saturday Curt loaded up the trailer with our four wheeler.  He just took the blade off on Friday.  We figured that any snow we would get would melt fast.  It always melts pretty fast in the Spring.  We went to the Parowan Gap and parked by a road that goes south through the mountains.We unloaded the wheeler and off we went.  I was surprised at how much I have never seen in there.  It was really beautiful.  Great cliffs and rock formations.  The day was beautiful and not cold.  He wanted to take me for a ride for Mother's day. We had a great time.

Mothers day this year was very nice too.  I got cards and flowers and a little hummingbird crystal from Tishanna.  I think my best Mothers day present was having all my 'boys' meet at Disneyland and have a picture taken.  I was very  happy that they could all be together.

-Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment