Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dr. Te

Today is Thursday the 18th of March.  Curt and I went to Cedar to see Dr. Te, the oncologist. He said that Curt looked really good and wanted to know all about what Curt was doing.  After the appointment we went over to the hospital and Curt got his infusion of cancer drugs.  I drove my own car over there so I could be with him a while. The appointment was at 11:15 A. M. and I left at one thirty to come home to drive my bus.  Curt just now got home and it is almost 5.  Sure was a long day for him.  He hates being plugged into that stuff especially on a clear day.  It really was beautiful today and warm.  The clouds started to come in around three and we expect rain tonight.  He has made another church this week and finished another painting.  He fixed his rock saw (big project) and has cleaned up around the yard a lot.  We still have a lot of mud but it seems to dry out fairly fast.  Spring is coming!!  Curt will be a lot happier when he can get out and work and play outside.  Me too.

-Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment